Saturday, June 23, 2012

Progression pictures

So it's still taking awhile to see the scale move down consistently.  But I've been going through old pictures, and that helps.  I've posted some of these before, but I like having them from beginning to now.  This first one was fall of 2010, I think.  Or early spring 2011.  Close to my highest weight, definitely.


In all the next ones, I'm wearing the same shirt (don't think it would have fit in that one above!)  This next one is at 247 pounds.  Probably last summer sometime, not sure of the exact date.



The next is September 2011, at 228 pounds.



Ooh, this is getting kind of fun!  :)  The next one is March 2012, 205 pounds.



And the last one is this morning...look at this picture, compared to the last and guess how much I've lost in the last couple months!!


Surprisingly, I'm only down to 201.4 in this picture.  What a HUGE difference in appearance, even though the scale only shows a 3.6 pound weight difference.  Pretty dang proud of that, so I thought I'd share!

No comments:

Post a Comment