Monday, December 31, 2012

My top 10 accomplishments for 2012!

I saw a post on MyFitnessPal with people listing their top 10 accomplishments of the past year.  I love that idea so I had to do it too!  So in random order, here's mine.

1)  Lost 32 pounds and 5% body fat
2)  Was able to stop taking medication for high blood pressure
3)  Ran my first 5K in February, and then ran 7 more throughout the year
4)  Ran the Warrior Dash, didn't stop once and completed ALL the obstacles!
5)  Had blood work done in March and my cholesterol was under 200 for the first time since I've had it first checked, well over 10 years ago
6)  Was able to leg press 500 pounds, 3 times in a row!
7)  Had my longest run yet at 7.6 miles
8)  Now wearing size 10/12 pants and medium/large tops (after starting at 22/24 and XXL)
9)  Felt good about putting my picture on our Christmas card this year.  First time EVER!
10)  Reached 100 pounds lost

The closer I get to my goal weight, the harder this gets.  So this is a GREAT reminder of what I've accomplished this year.

Now on to 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment