Thursday, February 14, 2013

My fitness "bucket list"





A few weeks, ago, I ran 11 miles.  It was the first time I had run in double digits.  Since then, I've been thinking about other goals I want to achieve.  I decided I needed a fitness "bucket list"...things that I want to do sometime in this lifetime.  I figure this will be an evolving and changing list too...I hope so!  I've got a lot of living yet to do and this is just a start.  Some of these will be relatively easy, and some will take a few years, at least, to do.  So here goes!

Run a 5K in under 30 minutes
Run a 10K
Run a 10K in under 70 minutes
Run a half marathon
Run a marathon
Run a Tough Mudder
Chest press 125 pounds (barbell)
Dead lift 225 pounds (barbell)
Run a race with Jenna
Beat Jason in a 5K
Do 20 pushups without stopping
Do 1 real pull up
Run a 5K
Run 10+ miles

Thought I'd add the last two because they were goals I already had achieved.  A couple of those (marathon, Tough Mudder) scare me, but I have a feeling I can work up to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment