Friday, October 1, 2010

Week 15 weigh in: weighing early

I have been weighing myself on Sundays, but this week I decided to weigh myself Friday. This weekend is going to be busy with my parents arriving today, Jenna's birthday tomorrow and her party Sunday. I know in those couple days we'll be going out to eat a couple of times, and that's why I wanted to weigh today. I'm not worried about my food choices, because I still plan on eating well, but the sodium amount in restaurant prepared foods is SO high. And I know that will cause me to retain water, so I'm "cheating" and weighing early!

And this week was good! I lost 2.2 pounds, up to 34 pounds total.

This next week is going to be tough...besides the activity this weekend, Jason and I are going away for our anniversary next week. Again, more eating out. But I'm determined not to go crazy and stuff my face, and I'm going to keep exercising every day. Even so, I'm not going to be surprised if I don't lose next week. This week I'm just going to concentrate on making good choices, and I'm not going to rely too much on what the scale says. That's the plan!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing such a fabulous job! I know you are going to reach all your goals this time because you have the mind-set that will get you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am so inspired by you, momma!! can't wait til i can jump on this journey with you. great job on the 34 lbs lost!!!

    ReplyDelete