Saturday, August 14, 2010

Starting out

"A Journey of Sorts"....I decided on that as my blog title, because everything about life is a journey. The reason I'm starting this blog, is to write about my weight loss journey. But there are many other journeys in my life...as a wife, a mom, and a nurse, to name a few. So I figured that calling it "A Journey of Sorts" would allow me to continually change what I'm writing about....but it will always be a journey.

I decided to write about my weight loss, chiefly because I think it will help to keep me on track. I've been posting on Facebook every week about it, but I'm wondering if my friends will get annoyed by it. I kind of get annoyed by it, actually. This way, I can write about it, and people can choose if they want to read it.

Tomorrow is 8 weeks that I have started this weight loss journey. I have a lot more to write about, but with a toddler running around, now isn't the best time to do that. So I will post when I can, write when I can and maybe help myself along the way.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! Your most recent weight loss post has inspired me to jump back on that wagon... right after I finish this piece of cake, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blog is a great idea, although your friends would never be annoyed by your fb updates - we're all so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete